jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Take me to the river

Take you to the river




I Walked by a church south side of town
I was feeling low feeling down
I heard angel voices they called my name
Looked up the Heavens and I heard them say
Come on brother we’ll take you to the river
Come on brother we’ll take you to the light, to the light

Walked up the steps, went through the door
There was singing and dancing praying to the Lord
My heart started swelling and I began to cry
The Preacher looked at me and then he smiled
Come on brother we’ll take you to the river
Come on brother we’ll take you to the light, to the light

When the load’s heavy and you’re feeling down
Take a little walk south side of town
Listen to the Angels voices in the wind
Climb up those steps and let yourself in

Come on brother………..

(From Nothing Ever Lasts)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario