jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Nothing Ever Lasts

NOTHING EVER LASTS






Lord knows how long I’ve been standing here
With the thought of you running in my mind
The time when you were with me is still so near
Now you’ve gone and I’m left behind

I look at your picture hanging on the wall
And I remember good times we had
And as summer is turning slowly into fall
I am feeling so weary and sad

Time with no mercy moves along
What is here today tomorrow will be gone

The weeks go by, the months then the years
I belong in here you’re in the past
I’ll go through more sun and I’ll go through more tears
But I know now nothing ever lasts

Don’t live your life in tomorrows or yesterdays
Enjoy the good times don’t let them slip away
Time with no mercy moves along

What is here today tomorrow will be gone

(From Nothing Ever Lasts)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario