sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014


Hi everyone.

I'm only starting with this online stuff so bear with me.
 For the past year or so I've started playing in San Sebastian and around with Fernando Neira, Jon Aira and Gustavo Gonzales.  We're getting along real fine musically and socially. I consider them friends now.  These guys give me what I've been looking for for so long which is quality and support. Last september we went into MECCA studios and recorded and mixed our first live album ( That's the only way to do it ) in three days. We're all very happy with it. The Art work is also very cool and I'm expecting the full product in about a week.
So look out folks and be ready for it. We also did a video with Makoki, I guess everyone knows who he is, I don't know his real name.  I also got together with Gemma Gonzales of Lady Red Management and with the whole package in hand she'll go out and prospect for future engagements.

We have a date for our album release party which will be on the 26th of December at DOKA club. So I invite all of you to show up and support our band.
That's it for now !
I'll keep passing on the info as it comes to me.
So long!
Agur
F.B.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario